The Daily Post posed this food for thought to bloggers, “You’ve being exiled to a private island, and your captors will only supply you iwth five foods. What do you pick?”
Here are my must-have:
- Coffee- to start the day (the only reason to be thankful for coffee-in a-can, when you are stranded).
- Water- so I will not wilt away.
- Butter- baguette ( like peanut butter and jelly, you cannot separate them. It’s a one item thing) to add the mmm… to my day.
- Apples- for the good sugar (and fibers of course!).
- Dark chocolate – to strengthen my brain (according to John Hopkins University, dark chocolate dark chocolate shields brain from stroke damage).
My captors were feeling very generous that day so they granted extra requests:
- laptop to keep me from depression while waiting to be rescue (someone will rescue right?)
- solar power battery, how else to power the laptop that would keep me sane?
What would be your 5 requests?