Recently, I received a pleasant surprise. A Kreativ Blogger Award. Thank you Donna of The Sugar Pecan for the nomination and recognition! I am very honored to be considered worthy for it. It has taken me almost two weeks to write this post because parts of the rules are: describe seven things about myself (yikes!), and nominate seven bloggers (this is not very easy as others had mentioned. There are so many talented bloggers), provide links and let them know. The rest of the rules are easy… Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to them (Thanks again Donna!). Copy and paste the logo and place it on your blog.
So Here is my attempt to describe myself in a nutshell:
1. I can live on this diet alone – Kerry Gold salted butter or Plugra butter and french baguette, a good cup of strong coffee and cream. Okay… water too
2. If I can only have one dessert, it has to be – Rich Dark Chocolate Mousse
3. I enjoy food photography because my subjects never move!
4. I have to confess, some of my attempts at baking bread had resulted in handy accessories to throw at targets should I need to vent . hee.
5. I have a fear of bread baking (see #4).
6. I have neglected a 6 year-old sourdough starter (last feeding was 8 months ago. See reason #4 and #5).
7. I have another confession (that seems to be a trend here) my hungry family has to wait until I get the shot before they can eat.
And now the other hard part…
I am quite sure you will find these seven beautiful blogs worthy of a visit, but there are so many more yummy blogs out there…so venture out – seek, connect, and share!